1. People who anticipate or are experiencing any major life change such as: marriage, birth of a child, job transfer/loss/promotion, divorce, “empty nest syndrome” and/or retirement. These life events often trigger the need to buy, sell or both.
2. Those who want to upsize or downsize their primary residence and/or purchase an additional home in the absence of any major life changes
3. People moving out of the greater-Boston area or leaving the Commonwealth by referring them to a pre-screened, reputable Keller Williams broker in the city to which they’re relocating
4. Architects, developers and investors looking to partner with a Realtor® who can develop, implement and execute a strong sales and marketing plan for their residential sales projects
1. Ongoing consultation to fully understand and incorporate your specific real estate needs and expectations in all that we do on your behalf
2. Education and guidance throughout the entire home buying or selling process, including timelines and other professionals’ roles in the process (ie.g., attorneys, home inspectors, mortgage brokers) and the tasks that each is responsible for accomplishing on your behalf
3. For sellers: an honest, first-class market analysis of your home's value, complete with a comprehensive marketing plan to sell your property within your desired timeframe at competitive market value
4. For buyers: A “leave no stone unturned” approach to finding a home. Quite often we help our clients get their offer accepted before the first open house ever takes place.
Mark D. Strickland, Realtor®, Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR®,
Broker, Senior Marketing Specialist®, Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist Member, Million Dollar Guild
Keller Williams Realty
Serving Greater-Boston and the South Shore
214 Quincy Avenue, 02184
Find Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Connect With Us on LinkedIn